Salem is our classic bed linen fabric in a new bronze, navy and oyster stripe. This is the kind of stripe that works for lots of bedrooms. Mixed with the new Auburn coverlet and pillows, it is smashing!
The Salem duvet cover is extremely soft because of the washed finish and will guarantee a good night’s rest.
5.9 oz/yd² – 200 g/m²
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C – 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).